Payment & Shipping Options
We offer three easy and secure methods of payment.
- First using the following Credit Cards Visa, MasterCard or Amex
- Second using the online payment company PayPal.
- The third option is a direct bank transfer (please contact us for bank details)
You will be able to choose your method of payment on the payment page during the check-out process.
No Credit Card or private financial details are retained by Classical Images unless request by our customers.
* Please note all prices for Australian customers are exclusive of GST. The 10% GST will be automatically added during the final checkout prior to payment.
Once the items you wish to purchase have been added to your shopping cart, you will be directed to the shipping page where you can choose the best shipping option for you.
The options below give you an idea of the shipping options offered based on the dollar value of your purchases and your location.
- 1st Class Airmail with or without insurance (insurance choice is optional)
- EMS Courier with or without insurance (insurance choice is optional)
- DHL Courier with or without insurance (insurance choice is optional)
- Australian Buyers are offered Express Post with or without insurance (insurance choice is optional)
All services will include online tracking, now available to most countries.
We ship our maps and prints in sturdy cardboard tubes. The items are wrapped in tissue paper and the end caps taped to ensure the item is securely contained. All books and larger items are similarly wrapped in tissue paper, wrapped in bubble wrap and secured in a sturdy cardboard container.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.